Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 BF_Basse

đã Post8 Tháng 1 2012 - 12:02 pm
There is one:
[You must login to view link]
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

đã Post12 Tháng 1 2012 - 3:00 am
That script editor helped me for the kills triggers since I had effects for more than just one player but it seemed to stop working after awhile and I keep getting an error.

AOKTS ftw though. I just completed 731 triggers in 2 days. Now I just copy the triggers if it has effects for more than one player and deal with it np.
 BF_Basse

đã Post12 Tháng 1 2012 - 5:23 pm
I made 5000 triggers in one day with the duplicate for all players and some minor tweaking in game for Kings Blood with AoKTS :D
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Đã được sửa12 Tháng 1 2012 - 7:42 pm bởiMeTrOiD_WeaPoN
You're crazy lol. Crazy good. You randomly want to make the RCB map I'm making delete proof? Your reward?! Your name on the scenario! Inconceivable I know.
 BF_Basse

đã Post12 Tháng 1 2012 - 8:30 pm
Delete proof? I think I can help you with that, since I almost found a system for kings blood, I might still have the .txt file with the triggers in. Been like half a year since I made any blood-related map though :p
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Đã được sửa14 Tháng 1 2012 - 12:17 am bởiMeTrOiD_WeaPoN
There's already a system in place in RCB. I just have to have to copy the triggers with AOK TS, reselect the towers, and some other stuff involving a horse, flags, donating razes to gaia. lol. idk I really haven't looked to see how they're programed yet.

Yeah lol. I have no idea how these triggers are programmed.
 BF_Basse

đã Post14 Tháng 1 2012 - 12:24 am
I had a system that detected not yet created buildings too, like the castles in RCB. Apparently the .txt file has been lost :(
 Rambit

đã Post15 Tháng 1 2012 - 9:04 pm
Impeached's luatrig should replace trigger script editor.
 BF_Basse

đã Post15 Tháng 1 2012 - 10:15 pm
Not replaced, rather added as an optional text editor :)
 Is_this_my_name

đã Post16 Tháng 1 2012 - 5:49 am
Quote:
Yeah lol. I have no idea how these triggers are programmed.
I think anti-delete triggers are bassically;
if a player gets a raze, put an object (horse in that case) in an area temporarily.
if a building is destroyed and that object isnt in that area, the owner of the building must have deleted.
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

đã Post16 Tháng 1 2012 - 5:59 am
Yeah I got that part the the horse is used for it. Idk lol I just looked again quick and they make complete sense. I guess I was more confused about why they were done in such a random order but they should be no problem now. Just two sets of triggers for each tower: one boots if there isn't a horse and deactivates other there is a horse trigger, which deactivates the boot trigger if there is one. Hopefully that's all there is too it.
 BF_Basse

đã Post16 Tháng 1 2012 - 9:06 am
You don't need a horse though. How many triggers are used for every building in RCB? Or does it detect when a player owns a building and then activate the anti-delete triggers?
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

đã Post16 Tháng 1 2012 - 3:52 pm
It doesn't work for buildings that are created after the start of the game. I believe it's just two triggers for every building on the map at the start, which for rambit turns into a lot of triggers (~70 for each player). The triggers are active from the start. I'm not sure if people would like a system that worked for all buildings since you can currently delete a couple of them without penalty. (i.e. undead castles and I was going to add the archery range to this as well). However, if you can think of a system that doesn't work for undead objects and that's better than 560 triggers than by all means tell me how it works and I'll try and implement it.

[1]2
Hiển thị 1 - 15 ngoài 20 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
2 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên2 Khách

Dân số hiện tại:
1.6 reward campaing (84 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (68 Người chơi)
Word Association (66 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (56 Người chơi)
TIW 2020 Map votes (34 Người chơi)