RCB OCT EDITS 2016

RIP_Treas0n

Đã được sửa29 Tháng 10 2016 - 2:43 am bởiRIP_Treas0n
Not sure if this is the right place to post but I made some edits to the RCB map as follows by recommendations of common / top RCB players:

Newest edits: (2016)
--- Buy HP for all BBTS
--- Buy +7AP/+14HP for all units inc. respawning hereos
--- Charlemagne 3.5 kings instead of 3 (top left store)
--- Tamer slightly nerfed:
Power up on middle from +1AP/7HP per 6secs to +1AP/5HP per 8secs
--- Genitour power up slightly nerfed:
Power up reduced by 50% after initial +250ap + 500hp (Still v. Strong)
--- Beli / William both removed to make room for new features but theo left
--- Koreans start with 2 kings instead of 1
--- Some general cleaning up of the map and old triggers

I would also like to see the Harold nerf (attack rate) being removed and BBTS @ normal hp again, but these are a function of the RCB fair mod.

I will also be making a v3 when I have time with a few more things, like a mini panic, and damaging units on middle

Would we be able to get this version checked + rated? PS I think it may be worth removing 10th AND 2011 from the RCB rated list.

Cheers

File location @ [You must login to view link]
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 23RaidingParty

đã Post29 Tháng 10 2016 - 4:16 am
i'm against bombard towers in rcb, they make the game unnecessarily longer and incentive campers

the only change i wish to see in rcb right now is the removal of rcb "unfair" mod from rated play. changes to the map itself can be done after that.
 [Me_]Zanchy____

đã Post29 Tháng 10 2016 - 4:30 am
bbts are already a massive part of the game and have been since the last upversion about 1 year - or more ago, every single game is riddled with them, one in middle, 3 front of base, 2 strong ones in back of base and everybody goes villager and builds them to protect base (because all civs have the tech, due to fair mod)

hence this update was good/reasonable, rcb will not be played without the fair mod now, everybody is so reliant on it and it now forms the entire gameplay of ffa 11 tho, i admit im not much of a fan / and i used to post to get it deleted.

but yah, since rcb is played the way it is and it aint gonna change, my edit is good on the bbt front
 23RaidingParty

đã Post29 Tháng 10 2016 - 4:40 am
yeah it's impossible now

the fair mod lowered the skill level of rcb, map became more about waiting and saving rather than being proactive. such dumb playstyle is no good for anyone.
 TRRIDENT

đã Post29 Tháng 10 2016 - 5:42 am
yeah it's impossible now

the fair mod lowered the skill level of rcb, map became more about waiting and saving rather than being proactive. such dumb playstyle is no good for anyone.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
It's a campfest due to the excessive bombards and gates. I've suggested reducing the amount of stone except for Persia.
There's a stone purchase in map if you really need wall up and bombard your base for defense. Players will then actually use it...
Would be fun to see another version of rcb.
 23RaidingParty

đã Post29 Tháng 10 2016 - 7:59 am
there's also something as important that i forgot to mention

there's a problem with 7 player ffa matches, people like Hellrazor (Bossdon) get most of their wins by hosting incomplete ffa matches on purpose to have unfair advantage. having one empty side is a big advantage in ffa at the start of the game, and even in the middle and late game as well.

it's really disappointing to see players spend so much time and effort to get dirty wins. this needs a fix, either by adding triggers that work around that, or by simply unrating non 8 player ffa matches.
 ['RB']nhoobish

Đã được sửa29 Tháng 10 2016 - 11:17 am bởi['RB']nhoobish
there's also something as important that i forgot to mention

there's a problem with 7 player ffa matches, people like Hellrazor (Bossdon) get most of their wins by hosting incomplete ffa matches on purpose to have unfair advantage. having one empty side is a big advantage in ffa at the start of the game, and even in the middle and late game as well.

it's really disappointing to see players spend so much time and effort to get dirty wins. this needs a fix, either by adding triggers that work around that, or by simply unrating non 8 player ffa matches.

Weapon had triggers that gave free kings to the position screwed players in odd player number matches, not sure why it was removed as I thought it was a great addition.
the only change i wish to see in rcb right now is the removal of rcb "unfair" mod from rated play. changes to the map itself can be done after that.

Everything is all good and swell, if it comes to the scenario, but understand this. The mod was, because of Voobly Staff being a bundle of sticks and taking months/years to update a version. Weapon went forward with the mod idea, because it allowed him to publish changes whenever he wanted, he did not have to wait for anyone in the Voobly Staff to review his scenario changes and then rate it under ladder and update the map pack. The current 2013 scenario was made as perfectly as possible with minor bugfixes along the way. Not to mention that the mod allowed to get rid of few exploits aswell.

Without the mod, you are going to be left with all the exploits returning and Voobly Staff taking good old long time to make an update, or you can propose how could the current RCB Fair mod be improved.
 Teasers

đã Post29 Tháng 10 2016 - 11:27 am
Rcb the only map keeping Cs alive. I come to spec few games a week and it's really fun to watch.
 [Me_]Zanchy____

đã Post29 Tháng 10 2016 - 12:57 pm
The mod is what ever, people use it for every type of rcb game even 1v1 and I don't see that changing now unless it's deleted so people can't use it!

If it's gonna remain the same, these edits should be tried and tested! im willing to make more etc., i wanna see rcb evolve again into something better :)
 [Me_]Zanchy____

đã Post29 Tháng 10 2016 - 12:58 pm
another good edit could be limiting no. of gates and bbts, i can do that too if u guys have any suggestions
 [7th]xAwaKeNg

đã Post30 Tháng 10 2016 - 11:53 am
lol remove bbts ,belis,wiliams!!!!
I know what u want zanchy,trying to make rcb gold like 10th legion,plz nhobish don't touch map anymore
 ['RB']nhoobish

đã Post30 Tháng 10 2016 - 11:56 am
I am not touching map, I only do the necessary balance changes through the mod. It is pretty much up to the community and Voobly Staff, if they want Zanchy's edit.
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

đã Post30 Tháng 10 2016 - 12:00 pm
Good luck Zanchy.

Make RCB Great Again.
 ['RB']nhoobish

đã Post30 Tháng 10 2016 - 12:05 pm
If you want to make it more expensive to wall your base completely, then we can discuss it. Gate cost could be increased and Palisade Walls can cost X amount of Stone instead of 2 Wood.
 Teasers

đã Post30 Tháng 10 2016 - 12:36 pm
lol remove bbts ,belis,wiliams!!!!
I know what u want zanchy,trying to make rcb gold like 10th legion,plz nhobish don't touch map anymore

Only this Edit is good --- Charlemagne 3.5 kings instead of 3 (top left store)

Remove Beli and Wiliam and nerf Tamers the worst idea ever. ever.

[1]2
Hiển thị 1 - 15 ngoài 24 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

O que é popular agora:
Os tópicos mais ativos da última semana: