Changes to CS Discussion

[dv8]OrangWuTang

đã Post2 Tháng 3 2017 - 7:45 pm
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 mich

đã Post2 Tháng 3 2017 - 7:56 pm
Teasers wrote:
CS - Overall removal was the biggest mistake ever. It actually killed CS. Half of my friend list left after it was removed.

All about them puntos eh?
 Slash

đã Post2 Tháng 3 2017 - 8:54 pm
mich wrote:
We're keeping the madness ladder, but imo it should be reset at least once a month. Not sure when it was reset last. No way for me to tell either as the matches drop off after a certain time frame.

I'm very reluctant bringing back the Overall Ladder. Personally, I just don't see the value in it.

Don't bring it back mich, just don't. It wont do any good to the community, remember how it was with aok? People don't play other maps cause they want to learn or enjoy , they just did it for the points. CS community is corrupted as it is, this won't do any good.
 [LyF]JimmY

Đã được sửa2 Tháng 3 2017 - 9:23 pm bởi[LyF]JimmY
It's all talk talk talk talk. Then people just get bored and walk away. Ridiculous. Either do something or don't. Just don't discuss for 5 friggin years.
 mich

đã Post3 Tháng 3 2017 - 12:03 am
So about Overall Ladder returning. It won't be.
 [xCs]PLO_Style

đã Post3 Tháng 3 2017 - 1:35 am
Reset Cba and Hero. Do it now.
 [xCs]PLO_Style

đã Post3 Tháng 3 2017 - 1:55 am
Bring back overall with average rating.
 Dej4Vu

đã Post3 Tháng 3 2017 - 4:07 am
make me a sandwich right now.
=v
 bukayosaka

đã Post3 Tháng 3 2017 - 9:46 am
[LyF]JimmY wrote:
It's all talk talk talk talk. Then people just get bored and walk away. Ridiculous. Either do something or don't. Just don't discuss for 5 friggin years.

We're gonna make this forum great again.
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

đã Post4 Tháng 3 2017 - 2:40 pm
Excuse me. May I have a minute to talk to you about our lord and savior RCB? It is the solution that will set you free. RCB for you, RCB for your friend, RCB for your neighbor. RCB will cure sadness. RCB will cure boredom. RCB is a panacea. Sad because you don't have a great life? Try RCB. Want to go out and get drunk? RCB will treat you better with longer effects on the mind. Go RCB. Play RCB.
 ['RB']nhoobish

đã Post4 Tháng 3 2017 - 2:48 pm
Excuse me. May I have a minute to talk to you about our lord and savior RCB? It is the solution that will set you free. RCB for you, RCB for your friend, RCB for your neighbor. RCB will cure sadness. RCB will cure boredom. RCB is a panacea. Sad because you don't have a great life? Try RCB. Want to go out and get drunk? RCB will treat you better with longer effects on the mind. Go RCB. Play RCB.

+1
 mich

đã Post3 Tháng 8 2018 - 8:01 pm

1234567[8]
Hiển thị 106 - 117 ngoài 117 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

Dân số hiện tại:
Word Association (80 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (31 Người chơi)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (31 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (28 Người chơi)
Devil May Cry (26 Người chơi)
TIW 2020 Map votes (26 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (25 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: