Rainbow Six Reunion Tourney

Poll: Rainbow Six Reunion Tourney
Yes
No
 +VGN_AnarchY

đã Post10 Tháng 3 2017 - 2:13 am
Maybe we should get a Rainbow Six Reunion tournament going with some prizes. This sound like a good idea to you all? Might be interesting to see how many people come out of the wood work and participate. Plus it would be fun.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 t0mClanCy_rwr

Đã được sửa15 Tháng 3 2017 - 2:20 am bởit0mClanCy_rwr
rainbow six? yeah.. eagle watch ? no .. we have tried this once before.. no one wants to play r6 - EAGLE WATCH engine.. (bigger character) ( slower speed)
 +VGN_AnarchY

đã Post23 Tháng 3 2017 - 2:04 am
actually you make no sense and I haven't tried to have a tournament in a year.
 t0mClanCy_rwr

Đã được sửa5 Tháng 6 2017 - 2:41 am bởit0mClanCy_rwr
i make no sense? you made an integrated anti cheat with eagle watch engine.. few years ago.. failed.. told u what to do to make people come back.. u wouldnt listen.. keep trying..ruined our 10 person fun game community.. now its 0.. u say u want to do a tourny and have no anti cheat that is compatible with the raw rainbow six game itself.. when u load the lobby it even tries to update the voobly eagle watch settings on pc.. thats why no1 enters lobby.. lobby description has never been updated with the raw game install link.... u act as if i wasnt there when u made the patch that was compatible with E.W. install... hence why no one goes there... been rockin r6 funs once in a blue... if anyone wants to match.. catch me and some others in the rogue spear lobby.. people wana play raw r6, simply and easily.. not modified to the gill where it feels like a different game.. this guy couldnt even upload the raw game on an installer.. so heads can download/instal lsimply.. why? he doesnt even have it..
(anaarchy says its impossible to make anti cheat patch with raw r6 engine)
hm
 BBK__Sean86

đã Post6 Tháng 5 2017 - 5:59 am
i make no sense? you made an integrated anti cheat with eagle watch engine.. few years ago.. failed.. told u what to do to make people come back.. u wouldnt listen.. keep trying..ruined our 10 person fun game community.. now its 0.. u say u want to do a tourny and have no anti cheat that is compatible with the raw rainbow six game itself.. when u load the lobby it even tries to update the voobly eagle watch settings on pc.. thats why no1 enters lobby.. lobby description has never been updated with the raw game install link.... u act as if i wasnt there when u made the patch that was compatible with E.W. install... hence why no one goes there... been rockin r6 funs once in a blue... if anyone wants to match.. catch me and some others in the rogue spear lobby.. people wana play raw r6, simply and easily.. not modified to the gill where it feels like a different game.. this guy couldnt even upload the raw game on an installer.. so heads can download/instal lsimply.. why? he doesnt even have it
STFU
 t0mClanCy_rwr

Đã được sửa6 Tháng 5 2017 - 7:04 am bởit0mClanCy_rwr
lol. yo sean.
&anarchy i'll be surprised & happy like many others when u can help make an uncrackable anti cheat patch with raw rainbow six.
1.) raw r6 install
2.) 1.04 install
3.) voobly ac on
4. )gg's

an+h.:.rwr..:.over n out.:.
team rainbow's finest.:.
.:.since '98.:.
;read gg's ..report pls ;read ;read ;read ;read ;read ;1st ;1st ;1st ;1st ;1st forever kings ;book ;book take notes ;king ;king ;king ;king ;read ;read ;read ;read ;read ;news ;news ;news ;king ;king ;japan

BBK__Sean86

đã Post8 Tháng 5 2017 - 11:44 pm
lol. yo sean.
&anarchy i'll be surprised & happy like many others when u can help make an uncrackable anti cheat patch with raw rainbow six.
1.) raw r6 install
2.) 1.04 install
3.) voobly ac on
4. )gg's

an+h.:.rwr..:.over n out.:.
team rainbow's finest.:.
.:.since '98.:.
;read gg's ..report pls ;read ;read ;read ;read ;read ;1st ;1st ;1st ;1st ;1st forever kings ;book ;book take notes ;king ;king ;king ;king ;read ;read ;read ;read ;read ;news ;news ;news ;king ;king ;japan
What social media are you on these days, Tony Bologna
 iiDeivioNii

Đã được sửa14 Tháng 5 2017 - 6:41 pm bởiiiDeivioNii
gg blahblahblahblah
 RatedX

đã Post5 Tháng 7 2017 - 10:37 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image