Help to find a mod please

Neez

Đã được sửa23 Tháng 7 2017 - 2:42 pm bởiNeez
I want to change interface of my AOM from common to this one: on the picture.
What mode of something else I need to download? I cant find it(
Attachments:
interfase.jpg (file size: 197.3 KB)

Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 +BlackAdder_

đã Post23 Tháng 7 2017 - 4:54 pm
That's [You must login to view link] - enjoy :)
 Neez

đã Post30 Tháng 7 2017 - 8:37 pm
Thanks a lot. But I have another problem now.After Installing this patch I can't see replays of the games. When I try to launch recorded game an error appears "the record is incorrect"
 +BlackAdder_

Đã được sửa31 Tháng 7 2017 - 11:35 pm bởi+BlackAdder_
That's not because of the mod, but probably because you're not having the correct Voobly Balance Patch activated when launching game (sometimes recs also get "naturally" corrupted and are simply broken, but that's not that common) - if you're downloading games from Voobly, you'll see the correct Patch version to launch the game under (selected in game room Settings under Mods after installation) in the game information, if you're downloading games from for example RTS-Sanctuary, some uploaders list the Patch version as well, some don't, in such a case, it's usually a safe guess to use the latest version, currently 2.0 (and if it doesn't work, try others or no patch :d).
 Neez

đã Post1 Tháng 8 2017 - 10:36 am
+BlackAdder_ wrote:
That's not because of the mod, but probably because you're not having the correct Voobly Balance Patch activated when launching game (sometimes recs also get "naturally" corrupted and are simply broken, but that's not that common) - if you're downloading games from Voobly, you'll see the correct Patch version to launch the game under (selected in game room Settings under Mods after installation) in the game information, if you're downloading games from for example RTS-Sanctuary, some uploaders list the Patch version as well, some don't, in such a case, it's usually a safe guess to use the latest version, currently 2.0 (and if it doesn't work, try others or no patch :d).
Thank you for answer. But this problem was atart after patch before that all was good. It's strange!

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 5 ngoài 5 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

What's popular right now: