New Version of CBA Hero

mich

đã Post11 Tháng 10 2017 - 7:43 pm
That was not my question, my question was relating to his title of CBA Hero Update, not varient.

According to the title, it's a new version, not an edited pre-existing one. If the community seems to like the map, then that would encourage me to rate it.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 Teasers

đã Post12 Tháng 10 2017 - 4:17 pm
what a garbage version of a perfect map
 [Me_]Zanchy____

đã Post12 Tháng 10 2017 - 4:46 pm
I like the idea, but you've essentially just changes bits and bobs for little reason; I think an alternative cba hero would be successful with entirely different hero lines maybe, and that in itself can be accompanied by changes to unit attributes if needed.

Would be good to see a predominantly inf hero line.
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

đã Post12 Tháng 10 2017 - 4:49 pm
Good luck with the map. I thought about a Hero version with infantry heros only a couple of times. Unfortunatly I dont think the community would use such a map. Theyre addicted to the imbalance or "different usefulness of each civ" as some would call it. If it picks up however then I would probably play more CBA Hero than now.
 [BalaaM_]CaNeK

đã Post13 Tháng 10 2017 - 5:45 am
we can test it and add or remove in that way
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

đã Post14 Tháng 10 2017 - 5:25 am
[dv8]xMag wrote:
I think that having Charlemagne at 300 kills and +2 range at 350 kills will make it extremely difficult to kill an opponent, in castle age one can only make battering rams, if the enemy manages to save about 60-80 Charlemagnes, that will make him very strong despite not having villagers, while in the original version one can die easily with 300 kills if he has no vils.

1500 Kills - Super Robin (+40AP + 300HP +1 Range +2 Pierce Armor)
If you are britons and you manage to get super robins, i think that will be too op.

100 Kills - Sieur Bertrand
I think 100 kills are too less to get a hero, that too Sieur Bertrand which has 120 HP with 2/2 armor and 12 AP. Sometimes you can get 100 kills in like 4-5 minutes, save 70-80 of them and you will probably beat anyone except sara/teut/pers.

Also so many different types of heroes will make it pretty complex, and what a pain it will be trying to select them lol
It changes the style of play completely, I think people will be much more careful about feeding because
hero starts at 100 kills, then there is a new hero every 50 kills, while in the original map the gap between every hero 200 kills.
If i get 200 kills, i will have to be really careful that i don't make my enemy 250, while in the original map that won't be an issue. This will only increase camping imo.
couldn't agree more but i would like to give it a shot. also it sounds like hero fest version of cba hero.
 supercrackRCB

đã Post16 Tháng 10 2017 - 4:39 am

Mayans - Castle Age: 250 Kills , Imp. Age: 550 Kills

Byzantines - Castle Age: 300 kills, Imp. Age: 550 kills

lol
 [SadBirds]MR_Hassan

Đã được sửa18 Tháng 10 2017 - 9:26 am bởi[SadBirds]MR_Hassan
ritons - Castle Age: 300 kills, Imp. Age: 550 kills ????/
Chinese - Castle Age: 255 kills, Imp. Age: 510 kills
Persians - Castle Age: 340 kills, Imp. Age: 580 kills
Spanish - Castle Age: 290 Kills, Imp. Age, 540 Kills
Turks - Castle Age: 300 kills, Imp. Age: 530 kills
Teutons - Castle Age: 250 kills, Imp. Age: 450 kills
Franks - Castle Age: 250 kills, Imp. Age: 500 kills
Mayans - Castle Age: 250 Kills , Imp. Age: 520 Kills
Koreans - Castle Age: 300 Kills, Imp. Age; 550 Kills
Goths - Castle Age: 250 kills, Imp. Age: 430 kills
Byzantines - Castle Age: 300 kills, Imp. Age: 550 kills
 JimmyRaton

đã Post18 Tháng 10 2017 - 1:52 pm
Weed is too cheap nowadays
 Dej4Vu

đã Post18 Tháng 10 2017 - 8:33 pm
JimmyRaton wrote:
Weed is too cheap nowadays
omfg +10 rofl
 AMalik

đã Post19 Tháng 10 2017 - 12:21 pm
like the second idea of changing kills to imp seems more fair.
 ffhkhkhk

đã Post19 Tháng 10 2017 - 7:20 pm
I agree that the game will be more balanced this way, but because of this u will only create long games. With charlemagne u will have a decent chance to survive already and now with charles keep coming back u will just create many sgk games and with thise stats u will be back at the stats of the old map.
Good luck with the map. I thought about a Hero version with infantry heros only a couple of times. Unfortunatly I dont think the community would use such a map. Theyre addicted to the imbalance or "different usefulness of each civ" as some would call it. If it picks up however then I would probably play more CBA Hero than now.

I like that idea. You should remove or limit bbt and walls, but it will be diffrent.
 ZOET

đã Post22 Tháng 10 2017 - 9:09 pm
How about we shutdown cba hero and play some mini cb or bloods . Just to bring back old skool games 😂
 [MM]Gallas

đã Post22 Tháng 10 2017 - 9:34 pm
ZOET just want to say he is missing game mods and fun maps.
 SupremeZippo

đã Post23 Tháng 10 2017 - 3:37 am
I think a change in the late game kill rewards would be nice. 2000 kills for sgk makes the game way too long. Something like 1500 for sgk 2000 for 60% would make a lot more sense.

1[2]
Hiển thị 16 - 30 ngoài 30 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách