A game installation problem has been detected

The7Wise7Man7

đã Post8 Tháng 11 2017 - 10:46 pm
I found the quoted text in another thread

"And what if I have aoc installed in different location? D not C and voobly keeps looking for my game in C and I cant find a way to change this."
"We do not support any installations where the path of the game or client was changed. Please follow the instructions above"

I have steam installed on my D drive. Which is very common with SSD drives. I bought AOE 2 and all expansions through steam. So having AOC on my D drive is not changing the path of the game or client. All of my steam installations are on D. I would love to start playing on Voobly. Does the fact that I have steam installed on something other than C completely stop me from using voobly? Obviously I'm not going to delete 50+ games and start over with steam on my C drive. Is there a solution to this?

Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [kLu]Troy

Đã được sửa17 Tháng 4 2018 - 12:24 pm bởikitt
Hello Thewiseman7, You need to delete only the Age of empires HD off of your D drive. Then you need to install it under your C drive for it to play here! (You will have to install the comparability patch here after you did the 1st step. [You must login to view link] Then you will get a new folder that you will have to move to your Age2HD folder (everything in the new folder) "not just the new folder its self".
 The7Wise7Man7

đã Post9 Tháng 11 2017 - 12:58 am
Thank you I will give that a shot and report back.
 The7Wise7Man7

đã Post24 Tháng 11 2017 - 12:28 am
By default the game installs into a folder called steam library when I install it on my C drive. So by default I get.
c:/steamlibrary/steamapps/common/age2hd

Then when I join a room voobly can't find my game.
So in step 8 should I create a folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
then install in that folder?
 The7Wise7Man7

đã Post24 Tháng 11 2017 - 2:04 am
I seem to have it fixed. I did the above, then had to tell voobly where the game was installed. Went through a few more fixes and got it. I started a game vs ai to check it out and I did get it going.

Thanks

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 5 ngoài 5 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

Dân số hiện tại:
Word Association (84 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (44 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (33 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (28 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (26 Người chơi)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (26 Người chơi)
New CS EVENT (19 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: