Game Lobby Will Not Open Using Chrome

CSA_L_Armistead

Đã được sửa2 Tháng 12 2017 - 11:52 am bởi+chris@voobly
I've been dealing with a strange issue with Google Chrome since upgrading to Windows 10 which prevents the lobby from opening when I click the "Open the Lobby" button on the voobly page (pic 1 attached). The button is completely unresponsive for me; no page loading, no error message, nothing. I've even done the cntrl+click to open the command in a new tab which opens something like this: "voobly://198.50.175.1:17601/?service=Lobby&uid=124485265&session=yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy&arg=64", but google doesn't actually execute the search on it until I press enter on that new tab. At that point, I receive a message saying "Your search - voobly://198.50.175.1:17601/?service=Lobby&uid=123280493&session ... - did not match any documents." (pic 2 attached)

I am able to open the lobby on IE and Edge, so I'm assuming it is a Chrome setting, but I have no idea what is causing it. Has anybody dealt with this before?
Attachments:
pic 1.PNG (file size: 39.9 KB)

Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 CSA_L_Armistead

đã Post2 Tháng 12 2017 - 7:37 pm
Well that was stupid of me. Password changed; thanks for letting me know.

As far as putting my default browser back, I've done it...but is there no way to access it via chrome?

Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 2 ngoài 2 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

What's popular right now: