Hi everyone,
yesterday i wanted to play a game in patch 1.5v using left as command bar position (selecting it from the top bar in game room), but the graphics bugged, such as in the image i have attached to this post. (the same happens with wololo kingdoms mod)

The facts i know are:
  • I'm using original aoc (no aoehd+compatibility patch)
  • if i install offline from [You must login to view link] 1.5 patch, i can statically select any command bar position when i'm installing it, and the graphics work perfectly (with bar on left) in both 1.5 and 1.5+wololo
  • If i use reccomended settings, http://www.voobly.com/files/view/31695090/db4efrmhsw88gf2wefkakbmj9nqvfr7r/VGR8.png , everything goes fine but the bar is stretched
  • i have already tried to reinstall patch 1.5 from voobly but this doesn't solve the issue
  • i have seen bar on left in various twitch streams so it's possible
  • in UP 1.4 RC things don't bug if i select any of the options in voobly, they have effect on the bar's sytle but not on the position(always stretched) since my resolution it's 1280x1024

Does anyone have a fix? Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Attachment #2 is how it works if i install it offline
EDIT #2: this happens only if i select 1280x1024 resolution, the other resolutions work fine
Attachments:
Problem.png (file size: 615.16 KB)
WK offline.png (file size: 634.72 KB)