Network Connection Error [Code: 10000001]

eoi123

đã Post21 Tháng 1 2018 - 12:49 am
I have a new ISP and router and I keep getting these errors with Voobly since then:

Network Connection Error [Code: 10000001]
Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website.

I don't have any problems with other games such as AoE2 HD. When I play a game on Voobly I ALWAYS drop after ~20minutes. The network analysis tool from Voobly says everything is fine.
My guess is the router is the problem. Any ideas what I can do?
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 kitt

đã Post21 Tháng 1 2018 - 11:18 pm
hi
have you forwarded any ports on the router? assuming you have forwarded port 16000udp to the private ip of your pc, try rebooting the router. then check your settings are still ok. also check your private ip hasnt changed.
allow voobly/game through any pc firewall and make sure you only have one active pc firewall.
dchp and step1: http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/134
 eoi123

đã Post2 Tháng 2 2018 - 2:23 am
I did the port forwarding. Directly after the rebooting my ip changed once (I rebooted the router later a second time and the IP stayed the same). Still getting the disconnects with Voobly. The Firewall isn't the problem, I could play just fine before I changed my ISP and Router, either one of them must be the problem.
 kitt

đã Post2 Tháng 2 2018 - 11:17 am
hi
contact the isp and see if they can help
the router should have a series of log files some were, have a look and see if you are dropping then reconnecting to the net. or its just voobly dropping.
see if resuming the lobby helps. [after the host launches to the civ screen, go back and hit the reume button. then return to the game.]

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 4 ngoài 4 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

What's popular right now: