Eot vs XceL/xCs CS War Challenge - 2018

[xCs]BEKSniper_

đã Post20 Tháng 9 2018 - 5:31 am
Ask guys in your clan to try and play some games with you and help you? Your 2v2 partner Bek who plays mostly hero games has managed to play 300 + blood/tg games from the random tg/blood ladder.

You have played less than 100 going off your rating on ViVo and I can see why you would rather just sit back and **** on bloods and call it 'old' when you are currently a 1400 blood player and think you are king **** in CBA hero..

As for your 2012 comment... bloods and random tg were active enough from Feb-april or so and a bit in May.. its only after that when things got really inactive and hopefully we will see a bit of a revival now as well.

Bro bek 10x my games in general rofl. I dont feel like trying to reasons in my previous post. Only thing that could change this if bloods become more popular than hero.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [xCs]PLO_Style

đã Post20 Tháng 9 2018 - 5:41 am
Vivo is up here.

Fast Car is down here
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

đã Post20 Tháng 9 2018 - 5:41 am
Bro bek 10x my games in general rofl. I dont feel like trying to reasons in my previous post. Only thing that could change this if bloods become more popular than hero.
bloods will never be more played than cba's in general ever again... this doesnt mean bloods arent competitive most would probably argue that the blood tgs are much higher level.. you got 95% trash games in CBA/Hero and 5% of actual good quality matches.

Quality of games > Quantity of games.
 underOATH_

đã Post20 Tháng 9 2018 - 7:13 am
And when they shall have completed their testimony, the beast coming up out of the abyss will make war with them, and will overcome them, and will kill them.
 Playerpro123

đã Post20 Tháng 9 2018 - 8:23 am
Not sure.. but i think that even if it's Cba, Hero, Rcb war only Eot still would win vs Xcs 😂

Rcb 100 % Eot win
Cba 50 % 50 %
Hero Xcs more likely to win but still not 100 %

underOATH_

Đã được sửa20 Tháng 9 2018 - 8:49 am bởiunderOATH_
Not sure.. but i think that even if it's Cba, Hero, Rcb war only Eot still would win vs Xcs 😂

Rcb 100 % Eot win
Cba 50 % 50 %
Hero Xcs more likely to win but still not 100 %
Stop trying to get invite to Eot_ clan
 Playerpro123

đã Post20 Tháng 9 2018 - 9:47 am
underOATH_ wrote:
Stop trying to get invite to Eot_ clan

Not at all. I just speaking truth.
 xCeL_kill_jews

đã Post20 Tháng 9 2018 - 9:48 am
Not at all. I just speaking truth.
Nah, you been sucking up to Eot_ for years now, easy to see you trying to get into their clan.
 [OHCP]qloo

đã Post20 Tháng 9 2018 - 9:52 am
If Eot let me in clan I will join.
 Playerpro123

đã Post20 Tháng 9 2018 - 9:53 am
[OHCP]qloo wrote:
If Eot let me in clan I will join.

Lool. Created profile like mine just to say this 😂
 [7th]AwakeNg

đã Post20 Tháng 9 2018 - 2:52 pm
i challenge eot,excl,7th,xcs,dv8 for ,rcb 1v1 bo1 losers delete their clans
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

đã Post20 Tháng 9 2018 - 3:47 pm
bloods will never be more played than cba's in general ever again... this doesnt mean bloods arent competitive most would probably argue that the blood tgs are much higher level.. you got 95% trash games in CBA/Hero and 5% of actual good quality matches.

The average level of Bloods matches is probably higher than those of CBA Hero, yes. But I dont think its much higher since you still got people with the caliber of Quebecois roaming around.

Anyway, I can understand Vivo here. Who does he learn from if nobody is playing the maps?
- Youve got one single room with 8/8 of Bloods/RandomTG if youre lucky.
- In that room there are like 10 different maps played which are mostly straight forward but still.
- Out of those 8 players maybe 2-3 are on a high level. I mean whos active and on a good level? Camp, a few from Eot and thats it. None of 7th, none of Xcel, none of Vicious.

Hes got the same problem in CBA now. There are basically no good players left who would play the map. Obi, Totoro, StackXchange, me and I guess thats already it. The rest is either inactive or not good enough. Theres only one page (20) with players above 1900. The rest is either decayed down to 1900 cause there are no games happening or simply too bad to get above that mark.

The highest competition you can get in CS these days is 2v2 mirror CBA Hero. I repeat, these days. There has been more competition in the past for sure. But right now I could not name a single good 2v2 mirror Hero player that wouldnt be a good player in any other map if he wanted to.
 Playerpro123

đã Post20 Tháng 9 2018 - 4:21 pm
So Xcs only Cba/Hero clan.. and still not the best at it. Not worth time talking about from now on.
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Đã được sửa20 Tháng 9 2018 - 5:19 pm bởi[xCs]BEKSniper_

I just realized you might have misconception in the types of games i play lol. I almost never or try to play in a room where everyone is 19xx skill level. The very reason I dont play bloods or cba is cuz the level just isnt there. Its where I can get the most high level games and rn its hero. During my whole time here, I saw a high level bloods room mb 10 times max.

I also believe playing well CBA/hero is way harder than playing well any typical blood map. In about 3k random tgs (starting from 0) you are probs 19xx-2k level depending on the person. I dont think that the top blood players would need to play 30k games to be where they are.
 Th0m

đã Post20 Tháng 9 2018 - 5:41 pm
I agree with what Malte wrote. If you want to play games of a certain standard, then CBA/Hero is your best bet.

I think ViVo has reached near enough to the highest attainable level in CBA Hero TG (random & mirror). However, how can he say CBA/Hero is way harder than playing any typical blood map? They're both simple. If after 3k games you feel like you've achieved some kind of mastery in CBA/Hero then I feel it is my moral duty to suggest you get some professional help for game addiction and help in overcoming learning difficulties.

1[2]345
Hiển thị 16 - 30 ngoài 62 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

What's popular right now: