Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > Flag users you had bad experience playing with

Flag users you had bad experience playing with

Automemories

đã Post13 Tháng 11 2018 - 9:02 pm
Is there a mod for Voobly, in order to flag in your personal blacklist all users u had a bad experience playing with, that way I can avoid lobbys in which these player are joining?
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

đã Post15 Tháng 11 2018 - 1:03 pm
You can add them to your ignore list. Once a player is in your ignore list, they will not be able to join your hosted game rooms.

Also go to Voobly settings ==> Lobby and check the box for 'Group ignored players in user list'

This will show you all of your ignored players online in that lobby.
 [MM]___CLAW

đã Post23 Tháng 11 2018 - 9:02 pm
So much for a dying game and community,set your ego aside and understand them . make friends and play to relax and not to rage
 Use_The_Lake

đã Post30 Tháng 12 2018 - 11:05 pm
Is there a way you can allow a user to ignore someone and add a note that only the user can read? I forget why I ignore some people.
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

đã Post1 Tháng 1 2019 - 7:17 am
No, not possible. If this is really important you can keep track of players in an Excel file along with the players id.
 [302]_esteban

đã Post12 Tháng 2 2019 - 8:46 pm
Hola.

Me gustaria poder denunciar a un jugador por falta de fair play.

Empezamos una partida 4 vs 4 en la cual habia lag, por esa cuestion se voto para guardar pero uno de ellos al ver que un jugador de nuestro equipo guardo y salio no quiso salir para ganar los puntos. esta es la partida https://www.voobly.com/match/view/19280354
este el jugador: https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124970009/News%20Feed/wall/post neozomby al decile que guarde solo insultaba.

Me importa un carajo los puntos,,vengo a pasar un rato pero...que un tipo gane 13 puntos de esa forma me molesta y mas que nada la falta de respecto

Saludos a toda la comunidad
 marius_taban

đã Post3 Tháng 3 2019 - 10:27 am
I have had the misfortune to encounter a really abusive and racist user. I want to ban him but voobly wouldn't let me . I have a screenshot of his racist abuse , and ideally I would prefer if this person is not welcome on voobly all together .
the link to the screen shot is : [You must login to view link]

You must login into Voobly to view image

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 7 ngoài 7 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

Dân số hiện tại:
Word Association (77 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (68 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (67 Người chơi)