Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > Clan Tournament Standings

Clan Tournament Standings

[ViCiouS]____Tom____

đã Post20 Tháng 12 2010 - 7:29 pm
Eot would have had a chance in Grave, Gwars, Germs, Veteran, Smosh, Khans, CBA, and probably more actually. 7th had good people, but you guys weren't unstoppable in any of those maps. Gotta be honest here, Eot are pretty damn underrated.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [Eot__]RightAboveIt

đã Post20 Tháng 12 2010 - 10:28 pm
Either you're extremely mislead by what husn told you or hes just blatantly lied to you to look better, both I wouldnt be surprised by... Yes we werent nearly as active as you guys, I dont need to make that an "excuse" thats a fact.. we dont play nearly as much as any of you and didnt for the months on end you guys were playing TGs and all that... when it came down to it I had people who would be there to play... and unlike 7th (you could still play a tourney with 2 non blood players btw) just like we did vs ViCiouS.

HUN asked ME about doing the war where 7th got to use metal and we got to use ducky based on the the fact were much more inactive then 7th is... im actually amazed if he said that was my idea.. next time I see him on msn ill go talk to him and post the logs here, because he definitely knows that was his ;)

euro is a big part of CS, its not rm.. you have people that do euro... hun res hacked in it but he did play it for a while back on zone. if dome was used in the xl war it was LC compromising for something else (probably to use hellfire) I know for a fact its not a regular war map and hasent been over the years... we took out euro you took out dome.. thats a compromise ;)

I simply said to hun that you'd talk a lot of **** about being the best if you beat us... its the equivalent of you guys not having a key player and losing to us so really you shouldnt act like this is just on me... we both have egos, you're better to just admit to it.. the whole idea of me asking you well before you finally accepted the war challenge was to get all our guys on a single day everyone knew about and settle it... I had my people who were ready and then damian mentions way after how he cant play on anyday before 5 :S

And for the record, because I dont mention every detail on war teams of eots to you, doesnt mean I dont have a clue... im sure if you asked anyone in eot they would tell you the opposite... and you said dark/naz are our best at smosh? even austin laughed at that... I really dont care about how bad you underrate me or people in my clan but I can definitely say you wouldnt walk all over us.. not even close
 [I3acI]_Army1_

đã Post21 Tháng 12 2010 - 12:59 am
****roaches can live for nine days without their heads, at which point they die of starvation.
 BuriedInVerona

đã Post21 Tháng 12 2010 - 1:57 am
What about a headless chicken?
 CaptainObv1ous

đã Post21 Tháng 12 2010 - 2:41 pm
Eot would have had a chance in Grave, Gwars, Germs, Veteran, Smosh, Khans, CBA, and probably more actually. 7th had good people, but you guys weren't unstoppable in any of those maps. Gotta be honest here, Eot are pretty damn underrated.

In smosh all 7th players are better then all eot players, still, smosh is very start dependent so they could win if we **** up at start, i give them 30% chance of winning. Germs, me and hun would definatly spawn our neighbours, damian and muse own at it too adn are both virtually unkillable in it, i give Eot not even 10%. Gwars, i don't think me hun or damian need explaining, and muse is a lot bettr then sean, i give eot +/- 10%. Vets: it's one of hun's best map, same for muse and damian adn we had incredible teamwork in it when it comes to taking mid/ rshing + eot sucks hard at it, i give eot 5%. Khans can go anywhere most of the time and the best don't always win, i give eot 40% of winning. CBA: in that cba 2 v 2 tourney that master G was supposed to host, me and muse would've got #1 and phurris and chu would've got #2. Me and muse were unbeaten practicingfor it and only chu and phurris came close. Eot got a great cba team now, but nothing beats 7th in cba, and Eot would've probably picked venom above master G so ti wouldn't even have been a gg

I did some rm lately, and it became clear to me that any 16++ person in rm (that doesn't only play arabia or land maps) can be good at europe from the very first time they play it. So Europe is really just testing rm sklls, you may as well play Green arabia or Death match in a cs clan war.
Dome was played as a war map in the first vicious-lc war i think.
And xl used it as war maps in unrelated clan wars.

And ducky and ben asked me to play Sean + .. in 2 v 2's or to stop calling him a noob
This was the result, bobbyfischer is muse
[You must login to view link]
Eot camping in gwars behind bbt's, it took some advanced ****talking to get them to resign
we asked them for: cba/ germs/ Phat/ KM/Germs / Vetz/ Khans and that i would come back with hun/ damian if they wanted another map
After 3 - 0 they picked gwars anyway, muse doesn't really play ti but they still got their asses kicked harsh

I never posted this games or even told anyone about them, to try to provide a positive setting for a clan war and to give a signal that i cared more about competitve games/the war then about personal vendetta's/ proving a point
But these fags don't deserve better, adn i realise now that they will just keep talking **** and then running so that any effort on my side is wasted.
Eot plays for the highest rate, 7th plays to be the best. Sean's a noob, muse is better then sean in any map in any way. Eot's a group of cowardous mediocre fags.
 [I3acI]_Army1_

đã Post21 Tháng 12 2010 - 5:14 pm
In ancient Japan, public contests were held to see who in a town could fart the loudest and longest. Winners were awarded many prizes and received great recognition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S-UYVgiLSg
 [Eot__]RightAboveIt

đã Post21 Tháng 12 2010 - 6:23 pm
because you guys got to the finals in a 2v2 tournament doesnt make you #1 in smosh... saying you guys are better than all eots is just ignorant, I mean you even got raped by geen who was 2 months rusty and you were playing all day... HOW are you possibly claiming all 7th are better to begin with?

you keep listing off these maps with stupid statistics the way hun did... those mean nothing they are just your own biased opinion of how you think things will go, and just like you always do.. highly underrate what we do in team games (4v4) could careless for 2v2.

xl only had 1 war I believe and if dome was used it was to compromise like you already read in my post above... and no the vicious/LC war didnt have dome in it.. but LC chose hellfire ;) you really have no idea about the zone era or pasts so just stop posting about it, thanks. Yeah you beat me and charlie 4-1 or something in 2v2s, congrats... show me a single post where anyone said im a good 2v2 TG player and come back and post it here.

and lol @ your last post... you take shots on any post you can.. even at me when were in the same game room you'll try to make stupid comments at me.. its very personal and we both know it. Theres no one "talking ****" you're making your same bias posts and im defending, its how it always goes with us.. you're too stubborn for anything else. Do you really think anyone would care if you beat me n charlie in 2v2s? at MOST, MAYBE ben and ducky since they were the reason for these 2v2s apparently, but even then I doubt it.
 [I3acI]_Army1_

đã Post21 Tháng 12 2010 - 7:37 pm
What about a headless chicken?

Miracles happen. For a five and half months old rooster, there would not really be many ways to gather dust and fame in our world. But on the 10th of September 1945, destiny had a certain way with Mike. Using a sharp axe, farmer Lloyd Olsen decided on preparing Mike for the night's supper. However, bringing the tool down did chop off the rooster, but did not prepare it for Mr. Olsen's kitchen, as the rooster, did not seem to mind the incident for more than a while, and went around pecking for food headless. Most of a chicken's reflex actions are controlled by the brain stem. Purely by freakish accident of the nature Mike's half of the brain stem and one ear remained intact. Mike received food and water through a eyedropper. Hence, was born the ordeal and legend of a headless rooster. Mike not only lived on for another eighteen months, but also went on to a healthy 8lbs from an initial 2lbs. The rooster won a place in the Guinness book of records, priced itself at $10,000, insured at another $10,000 and brought himself a manager as he tagged off to a tour to New York, LA and Atlantic City. Unfortunately it was at the end of one of these tours, when Mike passed away, leaving behind a legacy of remembrance and respect for Mike's will for survival.
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Đã được sửa21 Tháng 12 2010 - 8:56 pm bởi[ViCiouS]____Tom____
In smosh all 7th players are better then all eot players, still, smosh is very start dependent so they could win if we **** up at start, i give them 30% chance of winning. Germs, me and hun would definatly spawn our neighbours, damian and muse own at it too adn are both virtually unkillable in it, i give Eot not even 10%. Gwars, i don't think me hun or damian need explaining, and muse is a lot bettr then sean, i give eot +/- 10%. Vets: it's one of hun's best map, same for muse and damian adn we had incredible teamwork in it when it comes to taking mid/ rshing + eot sucks hard at it, i give eot 5%. Khans can go anywhere most of the time and the best don't always win, i give eot 40% of winning. CBA: in that cba 2 v 2 tourney that master G was supposed to host, me and muse would've got #1 and phurris and chu would've got #2. Me and muse were unbeaten practicingfor it and only chu and phurris came close. Eot got a great cba team now, but nothing beats 7th in cba, and Eot would've probably picked venom above master G so ti wouldn't even have been a gg

How often have you played their best team in a 4v4 to justify that statement?

Team Germs is nothing like 1v1 so boasting how you would spawn your neighbor clearly indicates you don't realize that people get doubled and it becomes a ele rush in the end. Anyone can win that. How are either of them virtually unkillable? LMAO...

Team Gwars is nothing like 1v1s and yes you three do need explaining. What makes you so special in a team setting in Gwars? Your late game is terrible and that's where Team Gwars shines.

Vets is like Smosh in that it's always a toss up because it's so easy. You can kid yourself and think you have mad mid control skills, but you're clearly delusional.

Khans can and will go either way.

More boastful comments without ever proving it, that's all. Goodbye.

Oh, who cares about 2v2 Games unless it's like Grave or Khans? Just about every other map is better 4v4 and requires more teamwork and strategy.
 [I3acI]_Army1_

đã Post21 Tháng 12 2010 - 9:28 pm
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are witren, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe
 BuriedInVerona

đã Post22 Tháng 12 2010 - 12:53 am
That's and old and a good one lad.
 trappis

đã Post22 Tháng 12 2010 - 3:13 am
Hilarious thing is that I read that at normal speed.
 BuriedInVerona

đã Post22 Tháng 12 2010 - 3:19 am
**** you g
 trappis

Đã được sửa22 Tháng 12 2010 - 3:37 pm bởitrappis
go **** yulreosf
 United

Đã được sửa23 Tháng 12 2010 - 6:42 am bởiUnited
1 is in fact the loneliest number.