I was the best player around...from WW to Reg war
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 IYIe_N_JeNni__

đã Post29 Tháng 3 2012 - 12:13 am
on msn gaming zone aoe aok (frank war)
_BiG_TiMe_, IYIe_N_JeNni__, install_vav , install_404 , _statueS , __fAsT_rAiDz
nahri_wlf0 , _StRanGe_SVvorD , Xx_S1lvEl2_xX , LeGenD_LoZeR , I3r4zZil_M4sTeR
_BAW_HaRd_ , Cooked_Chicken , I7affy_I7uck , X1LLa , PaRaSiTe_GaMeRz
DELETE_LaKeS ,PaRaSiTe_IzohFF , __LeGo__BoX__ , DELETE_GaMers , MSN_BELGIE_ , I3aSiC_tAcTiCz, I3r4zZil_rAiDz, M_E_S_S_I_A_H_ , _I3LiSS_HiDDeN , ll__EnT__ll, _corrupt
_StRanGe_JeNn, __JuSt__K,ll__DeViLz__ll,kondom_,ll__SiI2eNz__ll ,__JuSt__P__ , and more these ppl where one of the best players in the world it was around 1998 best fun ever on msn gaming zone its closed now for a long time but was the best time of my life ps all the names i read here in your topics guys..... i don't even know so if you wanna know the real legendary gamers of age of empires II the age of kings here they are..... 14 years and these names still around on websites hehe so stfu now newbies cuz i was there :p
 [ InC ]_ShruiKan_

đã Post19 Tháng 4 2012 - 1:48 pm
DELETE_LaKeS ,PaRaSiTe_IzohFF , __LeGo__BoX__ , DELETE_GaMers , MSN_BELGIE_ , I3aSiC_tAcTiCz, I3r4zZil_rAiDz, M_E_S_S_I_A_H_ , _I3LiSS_HiDDeN , ll__EnT__ll, _corrupt
_StRanGe_JeNn, __JuSt__K,ll__DeViLz__ll,kondom_,ll__SiI2eNz__ll ,__JuSt__P__ , and more these ppl where one of the best players in the world it was around 1998 best fun ever on msn gaming zone its closed now for a long time but was the best time of my life ps all the names i read here in your topics guys..... i don't even know so if you wanna know the real legendary gamers of age of empires II the age of kings here they are..... 14 years and these names still around on websites hehe so stfu now newbies cuz i was there :p

I_I_DaN_I_I should be on that list :)
 [Eot_]Marvel__

đã Post19 Tháng 4 2012 - 1:58 pm
l7affy l7uck and _BiG_TiMe_ aka marx are the same person.
 AUST_RoOk

đã Post2 Tháng 5 2012 - 6:41 am
Lmao adml on list. Can't believe he made it and I didn't. I owned the princess rm and Dm. Dest was good in his time but once surpassed quit for ages then wasn't even close. can't believe people still play might dust off the disc and jump on haha and ynvbs u only played reg and we. You booted me from ur games because I ellie rush raped you
 Shah_Nadir

Đã được sửa7 Tháng 5 2012 - 9:36 pm bởiShah_Nadir
Exorcist was considered the best western player when I played. I beat him once out of three games we played and it was a huge, huge deal for me. I think he has stayed at top all the while since then.

Other legends at the time were maimin_matty and the_sheriff_ , I had the privilege of watching them 1vs1 in a tournament. I was very impressed.
 [sT]The_Paladin

Đã được sửa16 Tháng 5 2012 - 7:52 am bởi[sT]The_Paladin
TheSheriff, mr_farm & Arabia_Game <- Zone players 99-2003*
 [sT]The_Paladin

đã Post16 Tháng 5 2012 - 7:54 am

I remember 99% of those guys! Real talk. All these names people drop are WHOS? GameRanger pros?

AOK DM on the zone was the ****.

- I2ain_2_Hail, aNcieNt_ChiLLz
 [AoFE]_SilvaRaiN

đã Post16 Tháng 5 2012 - 8:30 am
maimin_matty
 [NaBs]ZeroEmpires

đã Post16 Tháng 5 2012 - 9:26 am
Gotta catch 'em all!
 QuestOfADream

đã Post16 Tháng 5 2012 - 10:29 am
koven
 _ALL_

đã Post18 Tháng 5 2012 - 2:49 pm
Jidba
 _I23D_

đã Post18 Tháng 5 2012 - 3:26 pm
Jidba? Lol he only were top on AOC and after many top players quit game :)
 [Eagl3s]Maxxtro_

đã Post18 Tháng 5 2012 - 4:02 pm
L_Clan_SouLs_ aka mYsTikaL SouL
 [Eagl3s]Maxxtro_

đã Post18 Tháng 5 2012 - 4:03 pm
aka _MyST_PraXoR_

1234567[8]91011121314151617
Hiển thị 106 - 120 ngoài 255 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum