Top 5 players of all time (R6)

McCoyBoy

Đã được sửa29 Tháng 10 2012 - 10:00 am bởiMcCoyBoy
Apparently you dont remember correctly. Not once ever have I been banned for cheating in-game.

Yes i was banned for having a duplicate IP address. (rank1 and rank2 on 1v1 ladder)

you subscribed to a rumor that was incorrect and now you are still holding on tightly to that wrong info.

gg, report plz.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 LFUHydro

đã Post6 Tháng 11 2012 - 4:02 am
Gotta get some games in.
 [dv8]xMag

đã Post20 Tháng 11 2012 - 3:15 pm
ME ME ME ME !
 Mr_BB_HoF

đã Post29 Tháng 11 2012 - 3:02 am
lol i read this whole thread trying waiting for someone to list us :-)

Made my day, it was amazingly fun to play this game and the Mr. clan definitely didnt start it up but wound up teamming up a whole lot of the old school legends. It was a pleasure and it brings fond memories.

All the best to those who were part of our little club for those 2 - 3 years.

-Jason

Syria_rwr

đã Post8 Tháng 12 2012 - 4:11 am
Get this game back up and running pleeeeaaaassseeee - PwR_Hades
 BBK__Sean86

đã Post8 Tháng 12 2012 - 9:11 am
Clifford,

I need some carpet put in my place, you sorry sack of ****.

Suck my balls and eat a ****.

Love,

Sean
 GABBER

Đã được sửa17 Tháng 12 2012 - 2:20 am bởiGABBER
oZio and PCR-Xistance checking in here. This is bringing back some nostalgia wow. Kind of neat people still talk about this old game.

Had a good laugh at some of the names posted here as top 5 as they weren't very good compared to a few. Should also specify Top 5 north america as people never seemed to realize how much better the korean community was.

Great to see all the names here it brings back so many memories for me as r6 was the game that took all of my time that cost me grades and social life in high school :)
 bballdude

đã Post5 Tháng 1 2013 - 5:13 am
Leety wrote:
EKS was 'decent' on gamespy. What happened in every zone vs. gamespy tournament though? I don't even think they would make it past round 1.

We actually won the first gamespy vs zone tournament without going to a noot, you should know this leety. The 2nd one we lost to the biggest cheaters from zone in the finals, frosty and regulator.

xombie

đã Post15 Tháng 1 2013 - 1:43 am
aanth_rwr wrote:
nt 's all around on the newb cheaters shouting out the other newb cheats... nt on the game spyers commenting on here too .. nt to gravity on creating mr6 with jester with a community of 20 people on voobly and still cheating on the patch that came out last.. nt .. but if u want to play legit.. well be running 1.04 games here if u wana get owned.. legit only...and top 5.. nah.. you woulnt know any of the players i played with..

Me, Dantheman, Popeye, Abcess,RapidFirE,DreadfoX,Fixodent, and any of the players from original opening zone days are all my fav.. if u werent there from the start then go suck a ****

I remember DanTheMan. I think I was in a clan with him. Pretty sure he is British, right??

his name was _dAntHemAn_ or some alternating capitalization with the underscores on each side.
 RoC_Chulo

Đã được sửa18 Tháng 1 2013 - 5:20 am bởiRoC_Chulo
Crazy seeing a bunch of names I recognize. Had some great times with that game. A lot of talented players. I see a lot of cheating accusations, I didnt think it was that bad. Maybe I was just oblivious, but i never cheated.

I had to reread the thread, my memory isnt so great after 10 years but I remember the TFR guys now, definitely tough to beat. DAWGS, OS, TU, etc.

Gravity, I think i remember you if its the right person. Your name is Brandon out of cali and were some sort of web designer at the time I think. Constantly clan hopped, I was in several clans with you i believe?
 GABBER

đã Post18 Tháng 1 2013 - 3:36 am
xombie wrote:
I remember DanTheMan. I think I was in a clan with him. Pretty sure he is British, right??

his name was _dAntHemAn_ or some alternating capitalization with the underscores on each side.

He definitely had the accent. From what I remember I would have to assume he's on a pirate ship as we speak down somewhere around thailand lol.. miss that crazy ****.
 Yoda54

đã Post18 Tháng 1 2013 - 7:21 am
It really depends what era we are talking about; but one player that stood out for me was TeLeSt0. This kid purchased the game a couple years after the release and because of that he never really got the respect he deserved because many "old schoolers" would refer to him as a "newb" since he was technically new. I've never seen anyone take the game to the unique playing style quite as well as he did though. T$G took him in and taught him water ride, after that he got it in his head that any battle involving quick strafing in a tite hallway was left to chance/luck or connection quality. He always tried to work over/out play his opponent with strategy on multi level maps such as water ride; and while many people would get frustrated playing against us cause Telesto would take his time, in my eyes it was like watching a chess master at work. For the short era he played in, I gota say he was one of the most diverse players I'd seen and I remember seeing his name atop both the CWN and OGN? (Nitro's ladder) in singles and he was a key part in the more dominate T$G runs with Nightmare/Snyper23 and Tragedy was part of that addition of T$G too I believe. He went on to become an admin and dedicate him reign to bringing down that black rapper cheater Smoov, which was a very entertaining time because Smoov wrote rap songs inspired by the bitter distaste he had for Tele.

Kurupt was a staple when it came to top end players, amdtaz (who clanned in ofs with me and telesto) nightmare for team play, inspire, praetorian, decko, tragedy, sub-zero were all great players of that era too.

At the end if the day though, I really respected the guys who used their wits and strategy over the simpler oil rig quick strafe/rely on ping and pure reflexes type game play. It was a treat to play with Telesto.
 Raven99

đã Post18 Tháng 1 2013 - 2:43 pm
Haha ya I remember Telesto. He was always making forums and trying to promote social platforms and he organized that little Canada vs USA tournament that I thought was kinda cool. He was insecure and probably didn't get a fair shake from the old school population but I remember him, voinz, tragedy and zero54 were pretty dominate one summer; and you're right the whole WR thing was frustrating but those T$G kids were damn good at it and it gave them a distinct advantage. I don't think Tele, tragedy or those guys can be considered top 5 because they were both 2nd generation players who sorta disappeared after a couple years. It's funny seeing names of guys who were 3rd or even 4th generation players like "Stanza" being mentioned lol that's just a joke.

Jester was one if the most notorious cheaters ever and was never a true top player so stop saying that fools name. Apathy, Kurupt, Inspire, Decko, nightmare, snyper23, dawgs, roc, sub zero, taz were all names that I remember being pretty damn good. It's a shame that games just aren't the same anymore in terms of the community aspect and competitive ladders. Now it's just console games with random pointless lobby games with millions of random people. No reputations can be formed.
 Raven99

đã Post18 Tháng 1 2013 - 2:52 pm
McCoy and Reality = Cheats
 RoC_Chulo

đã Post19 Tháng 1 2013 - 8:54 pm
So what type of cheats were people using?

«89101112131415161718[19]202122232425262728
Hiển thị 271 - 285 ngoài 414 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
4 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên4 Khách

What's popular right now: