Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > Clan Tournament seeding/rules

Clan Tournament seeding/rules

RIP_TreasoN_

đã Post25 Tháng 11 2010 - 9:12 am
nice ;)
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 MengeleMD

đã Post26 Tháng 11 2010 - 3:47 am
let's play line wars to decide which is the best all round clan in voobly

a map 100% based on map knowledge, only been around voobly for a couple of monts, and noone played it yet except for people who participated the tourney, i.e. vicious and IS
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

đã Post26 Tháng 11 2010 - 5:47 am
ViCiouS didn't ask for it.
 [oSz]ProBleM_Child

đã Post26 Tháng 11 2010 - 2:07 pm
I think your tournament has problems of translation

=V= Herofest.scx
Blue + Green + Teal vs Red + Yellow + Purple
Civilization: Turks

=V= Herofest.scx
Azul + Rojo + Verde vs Amarillo + Teal + Morado
Civilizacion: Turcos

[oSz]ProBleM_Child

đã Post26 Tháng 11 2010 - 2:20 pm

=V= Art of War [3v3 Tournament Edition].scx
> [You must login to view link]
Blue + Yellow + Teal vs Red + Green + Purple
Civs can be chosen by clans with the exception of Persians/Koreans/Turks/Celts

Las civilizaciones pueden ser escojidas por los clanes con ecepcion de los persas/koreanos/turcos/celtas

đã Post27 Tháng 11 2010 - 11:25 pm
Thanks for the translations and for the charts!

I'm back from Chicago now so lets get this party started. I expect to see all the clans present in the tournament lobby for the first round tomorrow at 5PM GMT.

any clan that isn't present will be forfeited
 TheWorldIsMine

đã Post28 Tháng 11 2010 - 2:24 am
Quote:
[oSz]Bell
Standard Membership
Private Message

Re: Clan Tournament seeding/rules

=V= Herofest.scx
Blue + Green + Teal vs Red + Yellow + Purple
Civilization: Turks

=V= Herofest.scx
Azul + Rojo + Verde vs Amarillo + Teal + Morado
Civilizacion: Turcos

yes it is
Blue + Green + Teal vs Red + Yellow + Purple =
azul + verde + celeste vs rojo + amarillo + morado
 __n00b_

đã Post28 Tháng 11 2010 - 8:32 pm
I have to agree that line wars is completely dependent on knowledge of the map. At least now though it's released it doesn't take long to get the hang of it :D. Was trying to practise some of these maps before I could download them!
 RIP_TreasoN_

đã Post30 Tháng 11 2010 - 2:46 pm
lol :) this is really pathetic now , b0x now has like 11 new recruits in a week, simply using for tournament, brian keeps editing his original post on the forum.... pff, say they're not allowed to use new members plz.
 RIP_TreasoN_

đã Post30 Tháng 11 2010 - 2:47 pm
they have 3 new hf ppl, 2 new mini ppl...... vash boss keane..... who nxt i wonder... PFF, we refuse to play vs their new recruits who will just leave after tourny.
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

đã Post30 Tháng 11 2010 - 9:38 pm
I'm sure they won't be allowed to use new recruits, don't worry. Dave isn't blind like some other moderators.
 [Eot__]RightAboveIt

đã Post1 Tháng 12 2010 - 3:48 am
zanchy... you basically recruited an entire blood/HF core for this tournament... please just stop with your ****ing... rosters were set a while ago... any new people wont be allowed to just join a clan and play..
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

đã Post1 Tháng 12 2010 - 4:30 am
Whether that's true or not though, as long as he did it before the cut off then more power to him.
 RIP_TreasoN_

đã Post2 Tháng 12 2010 - 3:00 pm
zanchy... you basically recruited an entire blood/HF core for this tournament... please just stop with your ****ing... rosters were set a while ago... any new people wont be allowed to just join a clan and play..

an entire blood/hf team? mmm, mistake/scream been in for ages, mistake since the 1st day of IS lol, bloods.. mm.. marty mage for 3 months now? me chopin since the start, and many years before, umm, can't even think of anybody else.... bowie and justin, justin asked to join, we didn't go recruiting him at all, but yah he's a great addition and will be in tourny if he can make it, bowie is not just for the tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!! besides that, none of our members will leave after the tournament, reguardless of weather we win or lose, I have evidence of b0x wall saying from vash boss and keane they're leaving as soon as b0x wins and remaking elz lolololololol pff.
 [Eot__]RightAboveIt

đã Post2 Tháng 12 2010 - 5:03 pm
no idea who mistake is.. wasent talking about him at all.. screamz I know was recruited after the whole idea for the tournament was brought up and to play HF.. I know he hasent been in for "ages" based on the simple fact he wanted in eot a while ago and I said no.

Justin/bowjr are who I was mostly talking about anyway.. you can say they were recruited regardless and would stay.. only time will tell. They were still both brought in after the idea of the tournament was brought up just like you accuse b0x of doing. You whine the most and basically recruited for the tournament in my opinion. I really dont have a problem with you doing it, just tired of reading you **** about b0x when you do exactly the same thing.

1[2]3
Hiển thị 16 - 30 ngoài 44 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

What's popular right now: